Financial Information

Financial Information

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Home - in Armstrong!

We got home yesterday around 3 /3:30 -- if I remember...  After we had been picked up at the airport at 7 a.m. our friends drove us to their home in Langley where we had coffee and toast, (and a shower :-) - then we drove home. Just before Merritt Henk was struggling to keep awake and I drove the rest of the way home.

Now it is a matter of: what needs doing first? I have a hair cut due at 11 a.m. which gives me time to start laundry. EVERYthing we took is damp and icky, so that all needs to be washed/rinsed and dried well.
Henk called earlier in the morning from the office to ask, if I could bake whatever I felt like since all the office supplies were totally finished.
Then of course I need groceries... I guess we ARE back...

I still feel in a daze after so many days of travel, but I am sure in a few days soul and spirit will "unite".
margreet

No comments:

Post a Comment