Financial Information

Financial Information

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Message...

Dear Friends of the DenOudstens,
On Sunday morning I took Henk & Margreet down to the wharf to catch a ship out to the Russell Islands.  As of my radio sked this afternoon (Monday the 7th) I found out that they arrived safe and sound after a four hour trip.  They had smooth seas, cloudy skies, but no rain.  They have previously asked me to pass this news along to you.  They will spend a couple of days with the Choate family there in the Russell Islands and then they will return to Honiara sometime on Wednesday. 
Sincerely,
Andy Pierce
Deputy Director


Editor's ad-lib

So we have a better idea where Henk and Margreet are I found a map to share here.
I believe the distance covered in the four hours is approximately 30 miles.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment